Friday, September 26, 2008

MA in Learning with Technology

Well, its the end of my first week in the 2 week induction period for the new MA in Learning with Technology at Bolton Univeristy. So far the course has been really fun and I think that there are a fantastic group of people on the course supported by a good team at the IEC at Bolton.

I am really looking forward to getting into the detail of the study and am proposing to use this blog for the course as well as for MBSW students , so if any MBSW students are interested in the course or in any of the posts I make , please comment and let me know what you think, I am hoping to use what I learn from the course to help me improve MBSW blended learning approach and will be interested in student feedback from MBSW students as to whether they would like any of the things I am mentioning to be implemented at MBSW.

Its a fantastic learning opportunity for us all, bit nervous about being a student again and obviously have worries about the assessment and the workload but I guess I will finally understand what pressures MBSW students are under.

I know it been over a year since I posted on here and I am hoping it wont be that long before I post again !!!!

So ciao 4 now and enjoy the weekend - maybe I will have something for monday!!!

Stefano :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home