Saturday, October 04, 2008

End of Week 2 MA

Well, its the end of the induction process of the MA at Bolton and I am now looking forward to getting into the detail of the course, the modules, the structure e.t.c.

I have met most people on the course now and the facilitators are very helpful, one example of this is that I am concerned with how I change change policy at UoM and one of the facilitators has mentioned a academic from Staff's Uni which might be able to come and do a Hotseat in that subject - which I think is great, also this week we have had a video introduction on some of the tools that we will be using on the course which was interesting , so far twitter,Skype and Moodle have been mentioned all of which I am familiar with so thats been a bit of a confidence boost.

Still no communication from the central institution which is funny and also proves my point that sometime its policy that hold things back, we all seem to be communicating well on the course without institutional tools which made me think of the video presentation by Prof Liber at Liverpool where he said maybe teaching and certification should be separate !!!!

Anyway will post again at some point next week to let you guys know how I am getting on , I welcome any comments from MBSW students who want to know how's its going or how what I am doing may relate to their studies!

Thats all for now !!

Stefano :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home